Saturday, October 24, 2009

No one will alter my Earth boots to fit my skinny little legs! :(?

I'm so sad. After much saving and much deciding, I decided to purchase a pair of Earth boots, style Serengeti. I have a problem with finding any boots of any brand to fit my skinny little legs, and researched that you can have boots altered to a smaller size to fit your leg if necessary. So I decided if the Earth boots were too large when I received them, I could find some one to take/send them to to alter them.





Well I received them yesterday, and sure enough my legs are swimming in them. So I call and call and call shoe altering shop after shoe altering shop today to see if anyone could alter them, and no one will do it for me. I love my Earth boots, I love the inverted heel thing with the sole. I need them really bad for work to help with my back pain. I really desperately don't want to send them back.





What can I do to make them look better on my leg? I'd even be willing to take them in myself if I could. (I bought them to wear with skirts, rather than pants.)

No one will alter my Earth boots to fit my skinny little legs! :(?
That sucks!!!!!!



discount makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

boots Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting