Saturday, October 24, 2009

Buying cowgirl boots for work...?

I want to buy them online and I don't want to pay that much money for them... I was looking at a pair by oak tree farms... or by ariat... or laredo.. I tried a couple of pairs on at a boot store, but I don't want to pay in store prices. Also how long does it take to break in a pair of boots? I have about 10 days! Any boot buying tips?

Buying cowgirl boots for work...?
if you are looking for cheap and you do not say your line of work. Look for comfort and looks and spend good money on 3 pair so you can rotate them. Some boots look great and if you are on your feet trust me dont wear high heel ones all the time wear demi heel to save those tootsies. and your toes will love you too
Reply:If you need them for camp, you might want to consider some rubber cowboy rain boots. This site has a bunch of them. Some solid colors and some with patterns.



performing arts network

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

boots Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting