Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shoes/boots for walking to school?

I will be living about a 5-10 minute walking distance away from my new school and I need shoes to walk in, I will probably change when I get to school.


The snow can get very high here and I might have to wade through it.


Can you please show me some shoes or make suggestions about what footwear I should look for? Should I get rain boots?


Just a note- I don't want UGGs or any boots resembling them. I like to stay more chic, not so trendy.

Shoes/boots for walking to school?
Your best bet is a high (mid calf minimum) pair of boots with faux suede on the outside. I have been wearing a pair of these for two winters and they have yet to fail me! You can find something like this in any department or shoe store when it's in season.





Oh, and my faux suede ones are waterproof, but I don't know if they all are. You can get spray-on waterproofer.
Reply:use THESE:





http://cgi.ebay.com/Women-Wedge-Slouchy-...



computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

boots Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting