Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gravity boots for backpain? Any good or just painful?

Hi there!!


Hope you are having a good day. Am thinking about buying gravity boots for my backpain (which can be pretty bad). Are they any good? Have heard that the boots can be painful on the ankles and give you a headache?? Any experiences/advice? Thanks, xx

Gravity boots for backpain? Any good or just painful?
I'm not quite sure about the effectiveness of gravity boots; however, I've been recommended to try an inversion table (yeah, I've got back pain too ...). Essentially, the idea is still the same ... you hang upside down to straighten and strengthen your back (which, in theory, should work). I can't comment on any ankle pain but suspect the headaches would be caused by blood rushing to your head (one might get used to this though).





Before I go out and spend a few hundred bucks on an inversion table, I'd like to try one out but can't seem to find one to experiment on. I've asked my physiotherapist and the staff at my gym, but noone has any ideas. Before investing in a pair of gravity boots, you may also want to "try before you buy".
Reply:prop up the bottom of a spare bed to a considerable height and try that it helped me a bit weird to try and sleep on but you can get used to it it does help



php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

boots Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting