Friday, November 6, 2009

Wearing Rigger Boots everyday? Chavy? Trendy? Untrendy? Gangsta?

I have got some rigger boots that are a tan/brown colour that were bought from milllets. They have steel toe caps.





I am wondering if I started wearing them to do everyday things like walking down the road, going to the shops everyday stuff like that would people think I am weird?





I am 16 and I am not in brick laying or anything like that. I would wear them with my Lecoqsportif wolves black trousers or my Nike black trousers. Whichever pair I worn both trousers would be tucked into the boots.





It would look really obvious with trousers tucked in though, they look weird if you don't.





I want to wear my rigger boots for everyday things because they are comfy and they look good and they are warm lined.





Would this be unfashionalable or weird?





Would people think I would be chavy (don't mind), trendy, untrendy?

Wearing Rigger Boots everyday? Chavy? Trendy? Untrendy? Gangsta?
i think they would definately look strange with your trousers tucked in them. can't see how it would be fashionable but maybe you'll start your own trend?!





give it a go and see how self conscious you feel - most people probably won't notice ♥
Reply:no offence,but they definately WILL look weird



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

boots Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting