Friday, November 6, 2009

Are slouch boots warm enough for a snowy winter?

I live in Chicago and the winters here are insanely cold. I was looking into buying new boots and i really liked these slouch boots


( https://www.shiekhshoes.com/store/pc-143... ),


but the only thing is that I don't know if they are warm enough for the winter and if they are waterproof so they can keep out the snow. If anyone knows how these types of boots are....PLEASE HELP!!

Are slouch boots warm enough for a snowy winter?
I own boots VERY similar to those, only they are only to my shin. I wear them all the time here (in Michigan. It's absolutely freezing!). I can stand the cold for looking good, and while it's not warm inside these boots, it's not terrible. I'm not sure if you're looking for boots that are for function or fashion, but these meet halfway. As for waterproof, I'm not sure what it's called, but I ahve this spray that prevents scuffing, ripping, and water damage. If I figure out what it is, I'll let you know.








Another thing about these boots (the ones I ahve), I get alot of static shock on my toes..... Don't know why, but just a warning.





Hope I helped a little bit!



books title c

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

boots Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting