Friday, November 6, 2009

Buying cowgirl boots for work...?

I want to buy them online and I don't want to pay that much money for them... I was looking at a pair by oak tree farms... or by ariat... or laredo.. I tried a couple of pairs on at a boot store, but I don't want to pay in store prices. Also how long does it take to break in a pair of boots? I have about 10 days! Any boot buying tips?

Buying cowgirl boots for work...?
10 days is plenty enough time to break in a pair of boots. Really it should only take a week to get them broke in though. You don't say what kind of work you will be doing or how many hours a day you will need to wear them. You want a pair that are comfortable yet durable enough to with stand the amount of wear and tear they will receive. You don't want a pair that is going to fall apart within the first month you wear them. I personally recommend Arait boots. I've been buying Ariat boots for the past 2 or 3 years now. They are comfortable, affordable, and they last at least a year with all the wear and tear I put them through at my job.
Reply:go to ebay!! its the greatest



Loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

boots Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting